Apple Watch

Topics related to the iOS and/or Apple Watch app.
David P

Apple Watch

Post by David P » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi,

I am new to the app so please forgive me if I am missing something obvious.

I have created locations, activities, devices and set buttons which work ok on my iPhone but when I try to do same for watch, all I get is a blank screen?

Anyone any ideas?

Dave

Dave
Site Admin

Re: Apple Watch

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi Dave. Did you check out the Apple Watch topic in the instructions on the web site? (http://www.touchapptech.net/touchcontro ... df#page120)

Specifically did you configure the activity as a Watch activity, select a watch activity style, and give each button a WatchIndex?

David P

Post by David P » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:09 am

Thanks Dave,

It looks like I did everything except assign the Watchindex number. One thing that set me back was that each time I tried to right click the button in the designer and then select Watchindex, the application became unresponsive until I closed the layout window and opened it again. I found I could only set the Watchindex by right clicking the button from the buttons list and selecting properties (I think it was properties, I'm not in front of my server at the moment) Only then would it give me the dialog box the set the Watchindex

Seems to be working at the moment :)

Thanks again

Dave

Dave
Site Admin

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:43 am

Glad it's working. I'll take a look and see if I can tell what might be causing that designer issue. If I don't get very far I may need to PM you and see if I can get your config to test with. Thanks.

David P

Post by David P » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:36 pm

Happy to help if I can Dave.

Dave
Site Admin

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi Dave. Sent you a PM via the forum...I think...still getting used to this forum software. :?